This is your health.
We believe that health is more than just your physical condition at any given point in time. Health includes your spiritual and mental well-being. Health can be personal, but it can also belong to our community, family, and friends.
La salud es de toda nuestra gente. Health is that of all of our people. And health insurance is for much more than just emergencies. It is there for us to receive the health care services we need throughout the year. It is there for us to rely on.
These are your health rights.
- You have the right to receive high-quality health care at an affordable price.
- You have the right to receive health care without discrimination.
- You have the right to coverage even if you have pre-existing conditions, with no increase in price.
- You have the right to understand the benefits provided by your health insurance plan.
- You have the right to coverage without worrying your health insurance plan will cancel your plan.
- You have the right to receive preventive services, such as mammograms and annual well-being check-ups, at no additional cost.
- You have the right to receive essential health benefits, such as mental health services and prescription drug coverage.
- You have the right to receive transparent information about health care services.